Blue Derby Pods Ride Experience
- Duration: 3 Days
- Location: Derby, Tasmania
- Product code: BDPRE1
Explore; the world-acclaimed Blue Derby Mountain Bike trails.
Indulge; in the locally-inspired gourmet food, prepared especially for you.
Relax; in the comfort of your private Pod nestled within the trails.
Your experience includes;
- Return transfers between Launceston and Blue Derby.
- Accommodation each night in our unique and private quarters; pods (twin share).
- All meals and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- Two qualified Experience Leaders for the duration of the experience.
- Three days mountain bike and gear hire (mountain bike, helmet, gloves and riding spray jacket).
- Two uplift shuttles.
- Luggage storage.
- 1st June - 31st August - $1,750
- 1st September - 30th November - $1,950
- 1st December - 31st March - $2,150
- 1st April - 31st May - $1,950
- The Blue Derby Pods Ride journey beings in Launceston, Tasmania. Our BDPR bus can pick you up from your hotel or accommodation in the Launceston area, if required.
- For a wonderful accommodation experience in Launceston before or after your Blue Derby Pods Ride experience, we recommend staying with Two Four Two boutique apartments or the Hatherley Birrell Collection.
- A Blue Derby Pods Ride experience departs every three days - Saturday, Monday and Wednesday.
- There are no minimum bookings for a Blue Derby Pods Ride experience departure.
- There is the option to pay the full amount upfront, or pay a deposit to secure your place at time of booking with the balance due to prior to departure. This option is selected on the final booking page.
- $50 of every guest booking is contributed to the maintenance of the Blue Derby Mountain Bike Trails.
- For further information, please visit Blue Derby Pods Ride.