Blue Derby Pods Ride 4-Day Experience
- Varighed: 4 Dage
- Sted: Derby, Tasmania
- Produkt kode: BDPR4D
Explore; the world-acclaimed Blue Derby Mountain Bike Trails and St Helens Mountain Bike Trails.
Indulge; in the locally-inspired gourmet food, prepared especially for you.
Relax; in the comfort of your private Pod nestled within the trails.
Your experience includes;
- Return transfers between Launceston and Blue Derby.
- Accommodation each night in our unique and private quarters; pods (twin share).
- All meals and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- Two qualified Experience Leaders for the duration of the experience.
- Four days premium mountain bike and gear hire (mountain bike, helmet, gloves and riding spray jacket).
- Four private uplift shuttles.
- Mountain bike body fit.
- Luggage storage.
- 1st June - 31st August - $2,850
- 1st September - 30th November - $3,050
- 1st December - 31st March - $3,250
- 1st April - 31st May - $3,050
If adventure with comfort is your style, join us and experience the flow.
- The Blue Derby Pods Ride journey begins in Launceston, Tasmania. Our BDPR bus can pick you up from your hotel or accommodation in the Launceston area, if required.
- For a wonderful accommodation experience in Launceston before or after your Blue Derby Pods Ride experience, we recommend staying with Change Overnight or The Florance.
- A Blue Derby Pods Ride 4-day experience departs once a month, or by custom request (minimum custom group size of 4).
- There is the option to pay the full amount upfront, or pay a 50% deposit to secure your place at time of booking (provided your trip departure is 30 days or more away). This option is selected on the final booking page. The balance for your experience is due 30 days prior to departure.
- $50 of every guest booking is contributed to the maintenance of the Blue Derby Mountain Bike Trails.
- For further information, please visit Blue Derby Pods Ride.